I would like to thank Kariana’s Basic Blog for nominating me for the Liebster Award. It’s been crazy to get nominated for the Sunshine Award and now the Liebster Award within the past week. 2018 is off to a great start for my blog!
Rules of the Liebster Award
1. Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
2. Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself
4. Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nominations
5. Give them 11 questions to answer
My Answers to the Questions I Was Given
Why did you start blogging? I found blogs from other parents very helpful during my first days as a parent. There are a million new things you need to learn every day as a parent. I decided to share my experiences, hoping that other parents might benefit from them.
What is your favorite book? The Rule of Four. It’s similar to the Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown in many aspects, but I enjoyed it more because it’s about the college life of four Princeton students. Go check it out!
Do you have any pets? If so, what kind and what are their names? I do not have any pets 🙁
What is your proudest blogging accomplishment? Getting nominated for the Liebster and Sunshine Awards within 2 months of starting my blog is definitely my proudest accomplishment as a blogger.
What is your biggest blogging goal? To have a regular audience / subscriber base.
What is your favorite song? There are too many to name, but one of the more recent ones is How Far I’ll Go from Moana. It resonates strongly with the feminist and traveller in me.
How tall are you? I’m 5’6”.
What is your favorite fast food restaurant? McDonald’s.
Do you have a favorite hobby? What is it? Learning languages.
How many bones have you broken? Which one(s)? I have broken both arms.
What is your dream job? Getting paid to travel around the world and writing about it. Yeah, my next blog is most likely going to be a travel blog!
11 Random Facts About Me
1. I speak fluent German and French.
2. I learned French without ever living in or even visiting a French speaking country.
3. I speak to my six-month-old baby in German even though it’s not my first or my second language…
4. I have lived in five countries on three different continents (including my native country)
5. I broke my left arm when I was a child. I was involved in a car accident, but I was neither in the car, nor was I hit by a car. Go figure!
6. A year later, I broke my right arm in the same (mirror) spot where I broke my left arm…
7. It’s been 15 years since then and luckily I haven’t broken anything further…
8. I recently watched Coco and it has become my most favorite animated movie of all time!
9. My favorite composer is Hans Zimmer.
10. I love watching Rafael Nadal play!
11. I live in London and miss blue sky and sandy beaches.
1. Days Out Now
6. Momma Fit
Questions for my Nominees
1. Where are you from? Describe it
2. What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
3. Who are your 3 ultimate dinner party guests, and why?
4. Have you ever visited a place just because you saw it in a book/ on the television? What was that place?
5. What is your favorite book?
6. What is your dream holiday?
7. If you won a £1,000,000 lottery, what would you do with the money?
8. What is the best memory you have from your childhood?
9. What would you change in your past?
10. Do you currently live in the same city you were born in? Why / why not?
11. If I asked you to teach me something, anything, what would it be?