Sunshine Blogger Award
I would like to thank Kathy Smith at The Quiet Cruiser for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award for bloggers from other bloggers. It is such an honor to be nominated after having blogged for only about 2 months! Check out Kathy’s blog for great tips on booking and planning for your first cruise and making the most of that trip! I know I find the idea of planning for my first cruise and getting every detail right very daunting and would definitely refer to her blog when the time comes!
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
The Sunshine Blogger award is given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire positivity and creativity in the blogging community.
The rules are:
1. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Kathy asked me some great questions and here are my answers:
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? It would be Spain, more specifically in Andalusia! Splendid beaches, delicious food and lovely people!
2. What is the best memory that you have while traveling? A mesmerizing sunset over Miami beach.
3. What is something new outside your comfort zone that you would like to try? Skydiving.
4. If you had to start a totally new blog site, what would it be about? It would be a travel blog. However, as I’ve been travelling all over the world for the last 12 years, I feel it might be too late to start now.
5. Do you like the subject of history or geography better, and why? I find history a lot more interesting. It’s essentially the study of human behavior. What fascinates me the most about history is that humans don’t really learn from it and repeat the same mistakes over and over again…
6. Which historic site would you most like to visit? Machu Picchu.
7. Who is your role model? Rafael Nadal!
8. If you could start an entirely new career, what would it be? I would be a travel blogger.
9. What is your best travel tip? Take lots of pictures. But don’t lose sight of what’s in front of you.
10. What was your first blog ever about? This is my first blog and it’s about parenting.
11. What is one thing that you’d like to own but don’t have yet? A house!
Here are my nominees. I have visited each blog and read the posts myself in order to choose the ones that inspire me the most. Be sure to check them out:
10. Iva Says
11. Board Game Love
My 11 questions to you:
1. What inspired you to start your blogging journey?
2. What is your goal / next milestone for your blog?
3. What’s the most frequent question people ask you about your blog?
4. What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue?
5. Why did you decide to do the work you do now?
6. Who inspires you to be better?
7. What’s the title of the current chapter of your life?
8. How does your blog influence your daily routine?
9. How has blogging changed your life overall?
10. If you could go back in time, what is the one thing you would do differently when it comes to your blog?
11. What’s the most valuable piece of advice you can give to other bloggers / potential blog starters?
Here are a few more award logos that you can use or you can find or make your own: